Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's time to look for coats!

I originally meant to post this in August, but with my move I never got around to it.

I know it's September and it is still warm in most areas.  Which is why you should be shopping for any needed coats now!  They are plentiful in supply and you can get some really good deals.

I recently bought my son and grandson coats and only spent $100 for both.  My grandson's coat is a polyfiber coat that has a vest and a jacket.  It was $39.

My son's coat is a leather jacket with a "fake" shearling (sheepskin) lining.  This coat will last him several years unless he grows out of it.  It was $59.

I bought both at Burlington Coat Factory. 

While you can get cheaper coats, this is your children or you and your health you are talking about!  It is best to spend a little more money and have a good coat in the long run.

If you have multiple children to buy for then buy one each paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment